Sunday, May 23, 2010

organic extra virgin coconut oil


More Visit : organic extra virgin coconut oil




I originally acquired the coconut oil to use as a major component in making my own deodorant. However, aside from being an excellent deodorant component, I found that it is also superb for culinary purposes (e.g. I absolutely love to use it for flavoring rice, home made rolls, and oatmeal). Its perfect as a replacement for butter, and exceeds all the benefits of butter too.
The health and nutritional benefits are wonderful. As if these were not enough, Nutivas Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is priceless for its skin and hair moisturizing properties I use it on my skin and hair, regularly, with consistent and excellent results. Stock your pantries and essential collection with this item
The scent is undeniably heavenly.
Do yourself and your family a favor by checking out the medicinal benefits of this wonderful food on the internet, and in some of the published books available, and be prepared to be wowed


Kudos to Nutiva and Amazon.com for offering an excellent product
This is the first time I had coconut oil
I had to make changes to my diet so I did a number of research to use natural product rather than manufactured/refined products. Virgin coconut oil was one of them.
I wont rant on about the benefits of coconut oil, but when I received this item, I opened it and the smell was really fresh. It has a sweet coconut smell to it. I instantly feel in love with the fragrance smelling it for the first time.
Currently, I am replacing all butter and regular oils (except E.V.O.O) with this.
I am also using this as a skin moisturizer. Yes, Im replacing lotions with this. Someone once said, If you cant eat it, dont put it on your skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © BEST SHOPPING PLAZA. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel