Sunday, May 23, 2010

panasonic es8243a








See More Details : panasonic es8243a
Please note I should probably finish evaluating these things before posting reviews since I changed this review in favor of the ES8101S before I figured out I was using too much pressure with the ES8243A and that was why I was getting irritation. So my recommendation is that the ES8243A is better if you dont press really hard into your neck/face like I was doing.
Tag
panasonic es8243a, panasonic es8243a mens arc iv shaver, panasonic es8243a replacement blades,
panasonic es8243a arc iv nano mens wet dry rechargeable shaver blue,
My old review that is true if you dont use too much pressure
Let me start by saying I have sensitive skin and tough neck hairs which really seem grow in different directions, and I have always nicked/scratched my neck up when using a manual razor, especially around my reasonably protrusive Adams apple. Six months ago I jumped on a deal for the Panasonic ES8101S (like the ES8109S minus the expensive cleaning station), and I have been pretty pleased with what it had to offer since it can be used both for wetshaving and dry.


I just found that regular dryshaving with it would not provide enough skin protection, and wetshaving would give me trouble around my aforementioned Adams apple since wetshaving does get closer than any dryshaving shaver.
Tag panasonic es8243a mens arc iv shaver, panasonic es8243a replacement blades, panasonic es8243a arc iv nano mens wet dry rechargeable shaver blue, Then THE deal ($80) for this ES8243A came along and I had to see if it could beat an already pretty versatile and powerful Panasonic shaver. Again I tried wetshaving (shower, wash face, hot/wet towel, good shaving cream), and this shaver totally rocks for that, since it drastically reduces the time needed to shave and gets closer than any dry method. I just find that with my sensitive skin paired with shaving everyday, the closest possible shave may not be right for me. Enter Afta PreElectric Originalscented, which I find to be more pleasant and mild than the Freshscented variety. Conventional wisdom is to dry shave (with Afta) before showering and washing your face, but I find that the hairs do not stand up well and you end up needing to go over and over the same areas to get good results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © BEST SHOPPING PLAZA. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel